National Multicultural Western Heritage
Museum Hall of Fame Mission
The National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum and Hall of Fame is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Honorees are inducted into The National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum Hall of Fame once a year at the annual Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Banquet.
The 17th Annual Hall of Fame Inductions Details
The Induction Ceremony Banquet for the 17th Annual Hall of Fame Inductions is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday, July 24, 2021, at the SpringHill Suites Fort Worth Historic Stockyards, 2315 N. Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76164, as part of the Museum's National Day of the American Cowboy celebration activities. A Selection Committee meets in the Spring each year to review the nominations and name the new Inductees. Nominations are accepted throughout the year. If you would like to nominate someone, please complete the 2021 NOMINATION FORM keeping the Museum's Mission Statement in mind.
How to Make A Nomination for Induction to the Hall of Fame
- NATIONAL MULTICULTURAL WESTERN HERITAGE MUSEUM
AND HALL OF FAME
- 2022 NOMINATION APPLICATION FORM
- ***NOMINATION DEADLINE: December 31, 2021***
- Business Office – 2029 North Main Street, Fort Worth, Texas, 76164-8510
- Office: 817-922-9999 Fax: 817 923-9304
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org